Stress is inevitable in our lives but our reactivity is not. When there is stress there is a tendency to develop a self-destructive narrative that catastrophizes the situation, leads to negative emotions, poor judgment and eventually to unskillful self-destructive responses.
This 4 hour workshop will:
1. Look more closely at the stages of reactivity
2. Explain how meditation techniques help us modify our negative habitual patterns.
3. Teach several meditation techniques and explain when to use them.
4. Provide recommendations for integrating these practices into your life.
There will be a lunch served so that we can practice mindful eating.
– 5200 Montrose Blvd Houston, TX 77006
– Saturday February 23rd from 10 am to 2 pm
– Call (713) 524.8253 for more details
Click Here for more details and to register