The Why and How of Meditation and Mindfulness
A meditation and mindfulness practice can be beneficial in reducing stress, increasing communication skills and helping to develop a sense of well-being. Meditation builds mental discipline, opens our hearts to others and encourages an acceptance of realities we cannot change so that we can focus on constructive action. This series of 4 classes will cover the following topics:
1. What are the problems that mindfulness and meditation address and what are the skills needed to deal with them.
2. Meditation and mindfulness tips and techniques.
3. The power of compassion.
4. The practical power of being proactive.
Each class will have meditation exercises as well as lecture.
– 5200 Montrose Blvd Houston, TX 77006
– Thursday’s Sept 6, 13, 20, 27th from 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm
– Click Here to register online or call (713) 524.8253
– Cost $135