The British Government
In that report at the bottom of Page 44 and the beginning of Page 55 it details a study done at Transport for London and Mindfulness Works. They had a six week course based on MBCT and MBSR programs. The course paid dividends: among employees who have attended the course:
- The number of days off for stress, anxiety and depression have fallen by 71% over the following three years.
- Absences for all conditions dropped by 50% over that time.
- 80% of participants reporting improvements in their relationships,
- 79% improvements in their ability to relax,
- 64% improvements in sleep patterns
- 53% improvements in happiness at work.
To reduce pre-Alzheimer’s cognitive impairment, get to the yoga mat – UCLA study finds yoga, meditation more effective than memory-boosting exercises click here